Tuesday, November 1, 2011

3Q 2011 - Nanyang Holdings (0212 HK)

I wrote up a detailed report on the firm and it is listed on my good friends and fellow value investors' website at  for which I am very thankful for. 


The report is listed at:
https://www.gvinvesting.com/uploads/Nanyang_Holdings.pdf


A very big thank you to Will Thrower and Ryan Gill!


They have been very supportive and truly global investors. Do visit their site for some good ideas as well. 
Once you read the report, you will have a better idea of the kind of undervaluation I am talking about. 


Note that there are many estimations of numbers and asset figures so hopefully my conservatism puts the valuation in range.  

6 comments:

Dennis The Menance said...

I have a web site where I give advise on stocks under five dollars and ten dollars I have many many years of experience with these type of stocks. I still think it is a good idea to be buying stocks involved in nuclear energy even after the nuclear problems in japan after the earth quake. this is still the most viable alternative to coal oil or anything else it is also the cheapest form of energy that you can use to produce electricity. You can now buy stocks in the nuclear energy business at a big discount.

MB-Malik Bubber Sher Cricket Bat said...

very interesting stuff you got here!Good gob keep it up ....

Daniel Milstein said...

That is so true. As an author and business man, I can relate to what you had said.I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!

farmland investments said...

Excellent report, please do more posts!

MTH Investments said...

Thanks everyone, appreciate the posts. Keep it coming in and ill try my best to keep up.
Dennis: interesting site you have, I was looking at OskKosh a few months ago alas the raider came into it and I was too late.

PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Sounds very interesting

Post a Comment